See the release blogpost deep dive on the top features
- Investigations: Made available for the first time to cloud users
- Go directly from queries to visualizations: Initially Splunk, ELK, Neo4j/BOLT, and HTTP
- Save your workflows as automations and link them from emails & dashboards
- PyGraphistry notebooks with TigerGraph: New PyGraphistry bindings make it easy to use GSQL in Python notebooks and explore the results with Graphistry and Pandas. A demo notebook ships with Graphistry.
- PyGraphistry notebooks with SQL: Quickly look at SQL databases in Graphistry notebooks using the preinstalled ODBC driver and sample notebook
- A copy of the admin docs are included for offline use at `docs/*`
- Visual guide to create initial users
- You can now backup and migrate your users via folder `/.postgres`
- Dates with timezones are now supported via normalization to UTC
- Temporarily disabled workbook saving; investigation & template saving are still enabled
- PyGraphistry warnings around recent Pandas feature deprecation are addressed
- Same as v2.21.x
Article is closed for comments.